Well Andy is off to college, and he must decide what to do with all of his old toys. Garbage? Daycare? The attic? Andy eventually decides to put everyone in the attic except Woody whom he has decided to take to college with him. But, as we need a good plot twist, Mom mistakes the "attic bag" for a garbage bag and the toys almost end up in a garbage truck. Luckily however, they escape and decide to jump into the "donate" box that is going to Sunnyside Daycare.
They soon discover however that Sunyside isn't all they thought it would be, and thus begins the hilarity and adventur-ness of it all. I won't tell you the rest of it because it is so stinkin' good, plus there were a few twists and turns I didn't even see coming.
So, once again, we are dealing with a sequel; a third to be exact. I wasn't too skeptical going into this one because Pixar usually delivers, and the previews looked pretty good. My instincts were right and I enjoyed myself at this movie more than I have enjoyed another in a long time. I was literally laughing out loud, gasping for air almost the entire movie, and when I wasn't, I was crying. Yes people, I admit it. But this movie is so emotional?! Who would have thought....
(Every time Ken was on screen I was pretty much wetting myself. The interaction between him and Molly's Barbie is HILARIOUS)Even though we run into the "same old characters" problem again, Pixar has new and fresh jokes that keep you entertained the whole time, but they also use reference jokes to the first and second Toy Story's that make them even funnier. They also introduce new characters that were fully developed and not just thrown in there to be a fill-in.
All in all, I give this movie a BIG two-thumbs up, and would recommend it to anyone and everyone. All ages will enjoy it. I know this because we had ranging from 8 to 20...and a little higher (I'm not allowed to reveal my parent's age) :) And all of us loved it.
Also, this was my favorite part in the movie. Don't worry, this isn't the only "Spanish Buzz" you get, Pixar keeps Buzz in his "Spanish Mode" for the perfect amount of time. Good comedic timing if you ask me...






No comments:
Post a Comment