Sunday, August 2, 2009

Performance as Kathy

Being an understudy is not an easy thing. You rehearse less, you put in more time than anyone else in rehearsals, and you get only one night of Cinderella magic. Stepping in for Tia on Thursday night was...scary/fun/exciting/nerve-wracking....and a basket of apples. But it was worth it. I loved it.

There isn't much to tell...everything was pretty smooth except my "Lucky Star" song. I messed up one line in the song, and I was having a hard time hitting the low notes because my throat was really dry for some reason...stupid. I also messed up one step in the "Ladder of Love" dance...danget. But everything else was great. I didn't miss any lines, or any costume changes (even the scary one after Beautiful Girl) so it was great. :)

Being a leading lady is wonderful. I have never done that before. I love it :) I hope that I will get to again sometime soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment