Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Glee Season 2: Episode 3

• I had made a grilled Chesus
• I can’t decide whether or not to be offended or to laugh…
• Sing along sound of music….ha!
• Maria bonnet when you were six 
• I love Kurt’s pants
• Gay people….or women….or science. WOW.
• Wow. This is interesting…
• I love Billy Joel
• Kurt texting the whole time…nice
• Oh my gosh. This is sad
• Creeper hand Will!
• This is really sad.
• Seriously, blasphemy?
• I feel bad for Finn. He’s right…
• I love how real this episode it. Kurt is doing a great job.
• I’m loving this song. Absolutely gorgeous.
• Awkward close-ups
• Holy crap. This is really religious and political
• Awkward Rachel line
• Awkward Rachel and Finn scene – which I don’t approve of. A feel-skies is SO wrong…for me anyways
• Seriously though, girls should not feel like they have to give that to boys
• Also, you decide as a COUPLE what religion your children will be raised in, not just one parent. Yikes.
• It aids digestion
• Oh dear…Sue. Just stop please
• Woah! Go Emma!
• Oh my gosh. Sue…wow. This is seriously REALLY religious.
• Rachel. Thank you for knocking this song OUT OF THE PARK.
• The cinematography for this episode is….different. I like it.
• Awkward Rachel singing in the hospital….why are they all there?
• Seriously. Really awkward
• I’m so sad for Kurt
• NOOOOOO!!! I LOVE SAM!!!
• Did you seriously just applaud that?
• I was iffy about this arrangement at the beginning, but I’m liking it
• These clips are really sweet
• I heart Mercedes
• Way to handle a delicate situation Emma 
• Why this song? I hate this song. I hate his voice on this song. Please stop.
• Hi church 
• If I weren’t Mormon, I would be Baptist. Period.
• Seriously, I’m loving the messages in this episode
• GOSPEL!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
• The same hat. 
• Dear Amber Riley: I LOVE YOU.
• K. This scene with Sue is really emotional. I’m crying.
• Kurt, that’s really cool.
• YAY! His Dad is okay!
• Nice song.
• Good job Sue.
• This episode as a whole: wow. I love it. I love the issues being explored, and it was done really well. Thank you Glee for being awesome again.

No comments:

Post a Comment